Does the SLC serial port (s) have modem control?

Avi Freedman freedman at euclid.math.temple.edu
Sun Nov 4 14:00:00 AEST 1990

Since sun sales dweeboids are notoriously unreliable, I figured that I'd
check with the net.  Are there any problems hanging a Tbit 2500 off of an
SLC?  I heard in a press release that they had strange serial ports or
something, and it is important that I can run uucp over the tbit.

	Thanks alot,
		Avi Freedman

p.s. re: my last query about the 4/1110 vs. the SLC, I've received over 60
messages about the issue!  I'd summarize, but I only got two requests.