Need more swap space!

Eric Giguere giguere at csg.UWaterloo.CA
Fri Nov 16 23:05:00 AEST 1990

Well, having discovered that our Sun 3/60 only has 16megs of swap space on
it, I need to reconfigure it -- one user can barely do serious Motif
development!  What steps should I take to make my reconfiguration as
painless as possible?  I'd like to increase the swap space to 50megs or
so, and I'm also installing more real memory.  (I want to have two people
doing Motif development!)

Eric Giguere                                       giguere at csg.UWaterloo.CA