Fortran 1.3.1

Andrew J Michael Andrew.Michael at brunel.ac.uk
Thu Nov 1 11:05:36 AEST 1990

Can anyone please tell me what the situation is as regards Fortran 1.3.1
in the UK ?  I recently bought a 4/65 and Fortran 1.3, and have seen
several postings about problems with 1.3.  There was a posting suggesting
that Sun had agreed to update everyone with 1.3 to 1.3.1 at no extra
charge.

Unfortunately my Sun salesman (Simon Culmer at Camberley) hasn't heard of
this offer.  Neither has he heard of the existance of Fortran 1.3.1.

Help !!!!!!

Andy Michael (eesrajm at cc.brunel.ac.uk)      " Emulation is the sincerest
85 Hawthorne Crescent                         form of pottery."
West Drayton
Middlesex                                    - William Frend De Morgan
UB7 9PA