Can you make a QIC release from a CD SunOs4.1.1 release?

Francis Sullivan sunquest!francis at uunet.uu.net
Thu Jan 24 11:20:28 AEST 1991

I was looking over Sun's pricing and noticed that they charge $360 for an
additional distribution of SunOs on another media size.  We currently get
our distribution on a CD, but would also like to have one on a QIC
(Quarter Inch Cartridge).  $360 seems a little steep for something that I
already have in a different form.  Does anyone know if/how one could build
the QIC distribution from a CD distribution?

   Francis Sullivan			Sunquest Information Systems
   email: francis at sunquest.com  or	930 N. Finance Center Drive
   {uunet,arizona}!sunquest!francis	Tucson, AZ 85710	(602)885-7700