wm window manager

jacob at itd.nrl.navy.mil jacob at itd.nrl.navy.mil
Wed Jun 5 04:40:00 AEST 1991

Just saw your message about "wm" window manager.  I wrote the original
version of wm many years ago, I haven't used it in quite a long time,
but I'm delighted to see there's still some life in it yet!

I just tried compiling it on my sparc (4/260) and it seems to run just
fine.  That's my original version I'm talking about, the one in the
W.U. archive is Tom Truscott's improved version (with excellent
improvements, by the way).  Anyway, I'll mail you the code in a
separate message.  (And, to our Moderator, if you want it for
archiving, you're welcome to it, please tell me where I should address
it.)

Good luck,
Rob Jacob

NET:	jacob at itd.nrl.navy.mil
SNAIL:	Robert J.K. Jacob, Code 5530, Naval Research Lab, Washington, D.C. 20375