LaserJet III

Travis Bissett tbissett at nstar.rn.com
Tue Mar 19 03:28:00 AEST 1991

This is a request for info on how to get an HP LaserJet III to work in a
mixed Sun environment -- SPARC and older 3/60, et al. The thing just isn't
working out like it should. Our resident guru-in-training thinks a big
share of the problem is in the fact that many of our machines are not
running Sun OS 4.x or higher -- many have the CV version of Sun OS 3.5! Is
this a possibly true estimate? Is there a cure?

All discussion is welcome and appreciated --

Travis Bissett -- tbissett at nstar.rn.com