Questions about second ethernet board on Sun4/110.

Tommy Hsieh cadence!yhsieh at uunet.uu.net
Sun Mar 24 22:32:00 AEST 1991

We want to add another Ethernet board to Sun4/100 and configure the
machine as a router.  The Ethernet board we had is "VMEbus to Multibus
Adapter with Sun-2 Ethernet", the part number is 501-1153.

	In our kernel configuration we had
device          ie1 at vme24d16 ? csr 0xe88000 priority 3 vector ieintr 0x75

Right now the problem we have is how to change the DIP switch to match the
address 0xe88000.  There are 12 DIP switches on the board.  Does anybody
have this experience ?  Any help is appreiated.

I    Tommy Hsieh              I    Cadence Design System, Inc.     I
I    (408) 944-7869           I    535 River Oak Parkway 	   I
I                             I    San Jose, CA 95134      	   I
I    mail address :                                                I
I      yhsieh at cadence.com                                          I
I      ...!{versatc,apollo,ucbcad,uunet}!cadence!yhsieh            I