Disk format entries for format.dat

De Clarke de at helios.ucsc.edu
Sat Mar 23 06:20:20 AEST 1991

Does anyone agree with me that it would be real neat to have a library of
format.dat entries online somewhere via anon ftp?

I would be willing to be the anon ftp site, if needed, though I think a
more major site like titan.rice.edu would be appropriate...

It would be handy to be able to download everybody's best "unsupported"
disk format.dat entries from one source!

[[Ed's Note: The "Formats" section of the digest was a first stab attempt
at doing just this. I have a bunch of format.dat entries I collected from
you guys last year which I will make available sometime when I have a
spare second and Sunspots is actually running up to date. -bdg]]