Xterm problem solved

David Swanger SWANGER at ducvax.auburn.edu
Wed Mar 20 04:33:00 AEST 1991

I want to thank all of the people who told me that a VT100 keypad comma
was EscOl (lower case L).  The VT100 programming reference card had EscO/*
, but the /* meant look at a footnote at the bottom of the page
(describing a lowercase L (ascii 154))!  Ooops.

If anyone out there is using a Sun with xterm to talk to a Vax and would
like a copy of my .Xdefaults file (which creates a decent keypad
emulation), send me a mail message.  If enough people ask, I will post to
Usenet.