Sun Phigs1.3 Installation

Michael D. Putnam putnam at gandalf.nosc.mil
Sun Mar 24 22:32:00 AEST 1991

I have just installed Sun Phigs 1.3 on our new Sparc 2 running SunOS
4.1-GFX-Rev.1.  When I try to compile a C example problem I get the
following error message:

 "/usr/include/pixrect/cg12_var.h", line 62: undefined structure or union

The line in cg12_var.h looks like this:

 struct fb_wid_dbl_info wid_dbl_info;  /* window id */

I assume that it can't find a definition for fb_wid_dbl_info.  Does any
one know what I did wrong or where fb_wid_dbl_info is defined?

                                Mike Putnam
                                Internet: putnam at nosc.mil