Sun 2 Questions

Timothy D George tim at corona.att.com
Fri Mar 22 07:31:00 AEST 1991

I'm posting this for a friend without net access...

With a desire to learn more on BSD, SunView, etc., I have an opportunity
to obtain several Sun 2/x systems. I would appreciate answers to the
following questions:

1. What is the major differences between the following models, 2/50,
   2/120, 2/170?

2. Sun states that Sun OS 4.0.3 is available for the above systems.  Any
   comments on how it well it works on a 2/x, or should I try to find the 3.5
   OS.

Any advice for a Sun novice would greatly appreciated.

	Thanks in advance,

	Tom Roehr		New Jersey, it's not a state,
	attmail!scuzzy!tomr	it's a state of mind.

	NOTE: If you could, mail replies to internet!attmail!scuzzy!tomr
	I do not have access to the net.