Stiped/shadowed disk drivers

Phil Ritter pritter at sape.mdc.com
Sat Mar 23 06:20:20 AEST 1991

Does anyone know of public domain drivers to support multi-partition
filesystems (i.e., filesystems that span multiple disks/partitions), with
or without true "striping", and/or filesystem shadowing?

Such things should not be difficult (trickey, yes, but not difficult).  I
already know about Sun's "metadisk" software that come with their "Sun
Server Manager" product, but I am interested in PD solutions (with
source).

Please respond via mail and I will summarize.

Thanks, Phil Ritter pritter at sape.mdc.com