X11R4 COMPILATION PROLEMS ON SSII II

OSCAR BROOKS obrooks at nasamail.nasa.gov
Sat Mar 23 06:20:20 AEST 1991

I am having trouble compiling X11R4 on a SparcStation II running SUNOS
4.1.1. The compiler gives me the following error on certain routines: cc
-c -DSUNSHLIB -O   -I../../. -I. -I../../. -I../.././X11      XImUtil.c
compiler(iropt) error:  launder_leaves: leaves out of order in ir file***
Er I am using the C compiler provided by SUN with the Operating System.  I
also have appiled all 18 bug fixes to the generic release from MIT.
Please HELP!!! Could you send your comments to
obrooks at nnasamail.nasa.gov