vi "TMP file too large" error

Geoff Steckel - Sun BOS Hardware CONTRACTOR gsteckel at vergil.East.Sun.COM
Thu Feb 28 06:57:56 AEST 1991

In article <1991Feb26.152650.12458 at bilver.uucp> bill at bilver.uucp (Bill Vermillion) writes:
"
"Well there must be different versions of SCO's vi, because I have one that
"I have had files larger than 2 megs that I have edited.  The Unix V.2.3
"
"This is SCO Xenix 2.3.0 with development system.
"