DSZ ZMODEM problem

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX caf at omen.UUCP
Mon Mar 18 17:23:46 AEST 1991

In article <1991Mar16.190010.21805 at cs.wayne.edu> lee at pandora.cs.wayne.edu (Harrison Y. Lee) writes:
-
-	Does anyone knows how to use DSZ Zmodem protocol in unix, I got
-	the program and tried it with Procomm Plus 2.0 with internal

DSZ operates on PCDOS systems only.

My commercial Professional-YAM program is available in Unix
flavors, and is licensed to support call-in use with ProComm
Plus 2.0.  I have tested Unix Pro-YAM with ProComm Plus 2.0
uploading and downloading files at 19kb.  While ProComm does
not have the best of ZMODEM support, it is adequate for
casual use.

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX          ...!tektronix!reed!omen!caf
Author of YMODEM, ZMODEM, Professional-YAM, ZCOMM, and DSZ
  Omen Technology Inc    "The High Reliability Software"
17505-V NW Sauvie IS RD   Portland OR 97231   503-621-3406
TeleGodzilla:621-3746 FAX:621-3735 CIS:70007,2304 Genie:CAF
--
"Compared to tanks, journalists are cheap - and you get more for your money."
		- Saddam Hussein