DSZ ZMODEM problem

Ed Saffle esaffle at gmuvax2.gmu.edu
Mon Mar 18 09:08:47 AEST 1991

>	I started the sending in unix and go to Procomm Plus and initialize
>	the receiving and I got timeouts and had to abort the transmission.

	I seem to have the same problem, but only across the phone lines.  I
dial into a BBS when I am at home and no problem.  I can also start transfers
between our mainframe and a UnixPC via direct connect serial cable and it'll
start just fine and work for a little while....but then it starts getting
the same errors.  I blame the last one, however, on the networking.  It
might not be though.

Please E-mail any advice to:
	esaffle at gmuvax
           or