IRC and Security

Kimmo Suominen Kimmo.Suominen at lut.fi
Fri Mar 15 04:05:23 AEST 1991

Paul> Sorry but IRC appears to be SOLELY used for entertainment.  This is a
Paul> poor example of how to spend the students and taxpayers money.

Many are the times I've connected to IRC to get a helpful hint on my
tasks.  The knowledge out there is huge, and most of the time you'll
find people willing to help you!  Perhaps you haven't been on IRC
enough to see all this.
Kim                      /  Internet: Kimmo.Suominen at lut.fi
"That's what I think."  /   Bitnet:   KIM at FINFILES