IRC and Security

Frank Simon terra at sol.north.de
Sun Mar 24 04:10:40 AEST 1991

Hello !

In article <17186:Mar2121:29:2691 at kramden.acf.nyu.edu> brnstnd at kramden.acf.nyu.edu (Dan Bernstein) writes:
>I didn't say that IRC was illegal, only that many of its users appear to
>(illegally!) send large amounts of data across it that does *not*
>contribute to instruction or research.
Do U really think, that all sites in the world wide Internet community R
only Research Institutes or Universities ?

a) There R a lot of companies and of nd private persons in this global village.
b) To talk with other ppl is a part of agreement between nations. I think this
   is a kind of instruction too.

Terra

PS. Don't flame. I know that my english ist bad. :-)