Controlling 'From' in mail headers? Help!

Wm Randolph Franklin wrf at mab.ecse.rpi.edu
Sat May 4 07:46:34 AEST 1991

Some other mail packages, such as MH, let you specify your own From:
line.  I use this since I send from a local machine in my office but I
want people to mail to me c/o a bigger machine that is up more.

This doesn't resolve whether ! is better than %, but whichever you pick
you can put into your mail w/o modifying sendmail.cf.  Of course this
has to be done for each user separately unless you modify MH's post
command to do it.
--
						   Wm. Randolph Franklin
Internet: wrf at ecse.rpi.edu (or @cs.rpi.edu)    Bitnet: Wrfrankl at Rpitsmts