IS SNA AVAILABLE ON A PS/2 RUNNING AIX?????

Pete Gregory pete at bally.Bally.COM
Tue Dec 12 11:51:52 AEST 1989

Hi, y'all netlanders....

We have applications (ours and customers - we're an industry remarketer)
running on RT's under AIX 2.2.1 that use both SDLC SNA and Token Ring SNA.
We're thinking of porting these applications to PS/2 running AIX.

Someone told me the other day that AIX on PS/2's does not support SNA of
any kind.

Yes, I have called my local S.E, but he's on vacation and so while I wait
for him to return I thought I'd ask the world.

Any IBM'ers out there?  Thanks.......

Pete Gregory   : uucp:   uunet!bally!pete            |
Software Engr. : domain: pete at bally.bally.com     ---|---
Bally Systems  : phone:  702-323-6156 x882           |         John 3:16
255 Bell St.   : FAX:    702-323-5997                |     (think about it!)
Reno, NV 89503