Include request (forwarded)

Dewey Henize dewey at sequoia.UUCP
Wed Dec 6 07:36:13 AEST 1989

My friend doesn't have news access yet, but DOES have AIX systems and asked
me to pass this on to the group...

Date: Tue, 5 Dec 89 10:15:49
To: sequoia!dewey
Subject: Please post it.

Does anyone know what the AIX/RT equivalent of INTERN.h is?

Thanks.

Khalid Paden
Please mail replies to:
uunet!mpsi!root
or route through here:
sequoia!mpsi!root

Thanks

--
| ...!cs.utexas.edu!execu!dewey or | "If you will just quit shouting at me, I |
|     ...uunet!execu!dewey         | will try to hear what you are saying"    |