Serial Port Access

Ken Hall ken at pyr.gatech.EDU
Thu Sep 21 22:29:05 AEST 1989

I am having trouble logging into my aix system through the serial port on
my ps/2.  The serial connection runs 7,e,1 at 9600 baud, through an
ungermann-bass niu-180.  There shouldn't be a problem.  But I am new at
all this, so figure my ignorance into this equation.

I haven't done anything to configure the port except the usual software load
and creation of ttyp's and ttyn's.  I know there's a simple solution, but I
seem to be missing it in the documentation.

Any suggestions from the wise old network?

Ken