AIX/PS2 Applications

Oleg Kiselev oleg at gryphon.COM
Sun Sep 24 20:48:38 AEST 1989

In article <6367 at turnkey.gryphon.COM> jackv at turnkey.gryphon.COM writes:
>>Are there any spreadsheet and database programs available for AIX/PS2 yet?
>As far as spreadsheets go, I do not know if anything is available yet

For what it's worth, I have the public domain "sc" program running on
AIX/370.  It took some minor hacks to get it going (like changing some signal
handling) and it still is not perfect (I don't have time to tune all the
display stuff).  I am sure "sc" ("screen calc") is available on the archive
sites (the fellow who wrote it had posted it to the NET some 2 years ago).
--
			"No regrets, no apologies"   Ronald Reagan

Oleg Kiselev            ARPA: lcc.oleg at seas.ucla.edu, oleg at gryphon.COM
(213)337-5230           UUCP: [world]!{ucla-se|gryphon}!lcc!oleg