AIX/PS2 Applications

Jack F. Vogel jackv at turnkey.gryphon.COM
Sun Sep 24 02:50:17 AEST 1989

In article <1082 at ks.UUCP> griefer at ibmarc.uucp (Allan D. Griefer) writes:
>Are there any spreadsheet and database programs available for AIX/PS2 yet?
>I'm especially interested in a spreadsheet similar to Lotus 1-2-3 and a
>database similar to DBASE III.

I am fairly sure that most of the Unix database companies either have a
port to AIX/PS2 or are in the process of doing a port. For instance, I
believe Oracle has a finished port, not sure if Ingres is available but
I think they are doing a port, and also Informix. My best advice would
be to contact those companies and ask them. As far as spreadsheets go, I
do not know if anything is available yet and I am not real familiar with
Unix spreadsheet packages anyway.

Standard Disclaimer applies.

Jack F. Vogel			jackv at seas.ucla.edu
AIX Technical Support	              - or -
Locus Computing Corp.		jackv at ifs.umich.edu