keybindings under PS-2/AIX-1.0 ^C/shift anyone ??

Mark Dapoz mdapoz at hybrid.UUCP
Tue Sep 26 11:23:14 AEST 1989

In article <20206 at gryphon.COM> oleg at gryphon.COM (Oleg Kiselev) writes:
>I was under impression that the console/kernel debugger was not shipped in the
>General Availability product.  I may be wrong.

No, it is shipped and even documented under the device driver section (where
else :-), it starts on page C-92 of the Tech Ref Vol 2.  I guess including it
sorta makes up for leaving out adb, grrrrr.

--
  Mark Dapoz  (mdapoz at hybrid.UUCP)  ...uunet!mnetor!hybrid!mdapoz

I remind you that humans are only a tiny minority in this galaxy.
	   -- Spock, "The Apple," stardate 3715.6.