RS/6000, 150Mbyte tapes and cpio

35002_3025 at uwovax.uwo.ca 35002_3025 at uwovax.uwo.ca
Tue Aug 7 00:12:51 AEST 1990

--

	I had similar problems on an RT hooked into a UPS - not enough
amperage to handle all of the components, so the tape drive browned out...

Kevin-john Conway
...a librarian from hell...

University of Western Ontario
London Canada
"...deviants from the norm..."

"My ideas may be silly, but I'm not.  I'm positively skewed!"

35002_3025 at uwovax.uwo.ca
conway at uwovax.bitnet
kjc at uwovax.bitnet