Problem with missing CR/LF's after updating to 90.22

dcm dcm at toysrus.uucp
Thu Aug 23 00:32:44 AEST 1990

In article <1990Aug21.045002.1316 at edm.uucp> geoff at edm.uucp (Geoff Coleman) writes:
>From article <skidrow.651193329 at ceres>, by skidrow at ceres.ucsc.edu (Gary M. Lin):
>Geoff Coleman
>
>p.s. this is another bug that I haven't reported yet through official
>     channels .

Geoff,

	The tset bug has already been reported from a customer (actually
	we're not sure it's a bug in tset yet - it's being investigated
	now), so it's already guaranteed "to be fixed in a future update".

	But, if you're not comfortable with this, report it again.

	We'll survive.  :-)

		Craig
--------
	Craig Miller, contractor @ IBM AWD, Austin  (I don't speak for IBM)
	UUCP: ..!uunet!cs.utexas.edu!ibmaus!auschs!toysrus.austin.ibm.com!dcm

	"Just because it works doesn't means it's right, stupid!"
	"You should never install code you do not understand."
	"If you knowningly install broken code, you should be shot.  Period."
	"Programmers have to be accountable for their code."