How to force booting from a floppy on RT after changing NVRAM?

Karl Sierka karl at tobago.cgd.ucar.edu
Fri Aug 10 08:43:22 AEST 1990

I stupidly changed the NVRAM in my RT to boot from who-knows-what. How do
	I get the thing to boot from the diags diskette in the floppy
	drive? Upon power up, or <CTL><ALT><PAUSE>, some numbers flash on
	the LED, then it beeps and hangs with the LED readout saying 29.
	Any clues? Please email and I will summarize.
			Thanks,
				karl

Karl Sierka sierka at ncar.ucar.edu
1850 Table Mesa Drive, Boulder, CO 80301 (303)-497-1338
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed are not those of my employer.