AIX 3.1, script and intr

dcm dcm at toysrus.uucp
Thu Aug 16 01:29:43 AEST 1990

In article <9008142356.AA07620 at mindcrf.mindcraft.com> karish at mindcrf.UUCP (Chuck Karish) writes:
>In article <5306 at mace.cc.purdue.edu> abe at mace.cc.purdue.edu (Vic Abell) writes:
>>In article <9008100210.AA23730 at mindcrf.mindcraft.com>
>>karish at mindcrf.UUCP writes:
>
>The answer is the same.  Type `trap "" 2' to your interactive sh or ksh
>before invoking `script'.  If your shell is ignoring a signal, its
>child will ignore it, too.

	Sure, this will keep script from terminating from SIGINT, but also
	keep any children of script from terminating.

	Script on AIXV3 is broke.  It's not setting the correct modes.

	Matter of fact, I'm going to fix it in the next week or two.
	It should be out on a future update.

		Craig Miller, AIXV3 Change Team, Austin
--------
	Craig Miller, contractor @ IBM AWD, Austin
	UUCP: ..!uunet!cs.utexas.edu!ibmaus!auschs!toysrus.austin.ibm.com!dcm

	"Just because it works doesn't means it's right, stupid!"
	"You should never install code you do not understand."
	"If you knowningly install broken code, you should be shot.  Period."
	"Programmers have to be accountable for their code."