What is the latest X version on ps2 ?

Richard L. Pettit Jr. richp at romulus.la.locus.com
Thu Dec 6 02:09:39 AEST 1990

In article <10383 at ilog.UUCP> picard at ilog.UUCP (Yves Picard) writes:

>	hello netters,
>
>I have a ps2 running aix, and i'd like to know what is the latest
>version of X11 running on this machine.

X11R3.  To the best of my knowledge, all of the official patches (to R3)
have been applied (we picked up support from IBM after release of R4).
You will however still see some things going back as far as X10R4
(aixterm and xclock for instance).

DISCLAIMER:  You have just read not-certified-by-Locus-or-IBM text.

Rich
----
              Richard Pettit                       Locus Computing Corp.
                                richp at locus.com
        "Opinions expressed herein are of the author, not (LCC or IBM)"