GNU emacs config files for the AIX 3.1

Dan Ehrlich ehrlich at cs.psu.edu
Fri Dec 21 06:44:44 AEST 1990

In article <3366 at d75.UUCP> ron at woan (Ronald S. Woan) writes:

Ronald> In article <1990Dec18.165043 at Atherton.COM>, scottr at Atherton.COM (Scott
Ronald> Rasmussen) writes:
Scott> Does anyone out there have GNU emacs config files for the
Scott> RS/6000?  I'm looking for the m-?.h and s-?.h files used in
Scott> configuring GNU.  Thanks,

Ronald> I think consensus on the net has it that these requests should be made
Ronald> in comp.unix.aix and leave comp.sys.ibm.pc.rt for IBM RT and AIX 2.2.1
Ronald> questions... Anyway, patches and such for GNU EMACS on RISC
Ronald> System/6000 machines can be gotten from byron.u.washington.edu by
Ronald> anonymous ftp.

Don't forget us AOS 4.3 users.  There are still quite a few of us out here
lurking in the shadows.  :-)

--
Dan Ehrlich - Sr. Systems Programmer - Penn State Computer Science
<ehrlich at cs.psu.edu>/Voice: +1 814 863 1142/FAX: +1 814 865 3176