Need help with elm 2.3 pl9 for the Risc-6000 (AIX3.1)

Ronald S. Woan Jr. woan at iti.org
Sun Dec 23 06:50:52 AEST 1990

jfh at rpp386.cactus.org (John F Haugh II) writes:
>ELM 2.2PL16 compiled straight away, with very few changes if any.  The
>source of the error you mentioned is that someone put the termcap file
>in /lib/termcap/termcap.src or something like that.  A "find /lib -name
>*termcap* -print" will find it for you.

Well this is unecessary as the curses library utilitizing terminfo
will work perfectly for elm (at least newer versions)...

>Do the planet a favor and call Defect Support and open an APAR against
>this problem.  The termcap file belongs in /etc/termcap, not some silly
>hiding place.

Good God! I didn't even realize that there was a termcap file! Thanks
for the info John...
+ Ronald S. Woan       woan at peyote.cactus.org or woan%austin at iinus1.ibm.com +
+ other email addresses             Prodigy: XTCR74A Compuserve: 73530,2537 +