System/6000 questions.

Paul Haas/1000000 paulh at cimage.com
Wed Jul 4 05:59:17 AEST 1990

In article <40900001 at sunb6> voss at sunb6.cs.uiuc.edu writes:
>19) What have I forgotten to ask before deciding to purchase?
How long will it take to get one after I order it?

      A quote from an article in the June 25, 1990 Unix Today!
(page 52, first column, third paragraph).
       "They just sold out their entire 1990 production [of RS/6000s,
about 26,000 units] and are now selling on a restricted availability
basis."

Does anyone out there know what "restricted availability basis"
really means?
-----
Paul Haas                 | "We need a standard from which to deviate"
paulh at ann-arbor.cimage.com|                 - Pete Story
(313) 761-7478            |