PS/2 Ethernet boards

J.Crowcroft at ucl-cs.UUCP J.Crowcroft at ucl-cs.UUCP
Tue Jul 17 03:10:53 AEST 1990

From: Jon Crowcroft <J.Crowcroft at uk.ac.ucl.cs>

 >  > Anyone know which model 3Com boards?  Anyone know if other vendors'
 >  > boards are/will be supported?  I am most interested in Western Digital.

 >  AIX PS/2 includes support for:
 >      Ungermann-Bass NICps/2 #1542; and,
 >      3Com 3C523.

oh - and my BICC AIX PS/2 (ISOLAN) ether driver now works...(see earlier
posting of incorrect source ...problem now solved) so if you want a lance
based reasonable performance ethernet (without LLC support yet...)), then
it'll be out someday soon...

jon.

(ps the bug was in the order of things in acking interrupts and
handing buffer ownership to the chip, sortof...)...