RS6000 Info with PC-Xsight

Paul Graham pjg at urth.acsu.buffalo.edu
Mon Jul 16 03:14:17 AEST 1990

guy at auspex.auspex.com (Guy Harris) writes:

[quoting david close]
|>Info also uses a large number of fonts which appear not to be standard with
|>X Windows.

|Including, perhaps, the cursor font....

|I've heard things that lead me to believe that Info is based on the
|Andrew toolkit.  Is that the case?  If so, perhaps the Andrew fonts -

when info starts it displays the name of some vendor.  not that this
tells us whether they started with andrew.  in any case i can run
info just fine on the console (hft) or on my sun running X11R4.  i expected
some problems (because i have a hi-res display) but the fonts (and cursors)
look just fine.