Question about Unix/Aix source archives

Jack F. Vogel jackv at turnkey.tcc.com
Sun Jul 29 03:06:46 AEST 1990

In article <90206.091054LPM102 at psuvm.psu.edu> LPM102 at psuvm.psu.edu (Lee Miller) writes:

>I've been trying to obtain some common usage files for our campus's IBM
>AIX 2.2.1 RT, besides the problem of the RT not being on the internet
>and having to go through a real pain in the ass way of getting files,
>whenever i try to edit the decompressed source which generates the files
>the editor ( INed ) hangs on me....

What about using a different editor like vi, have you tried that and if so
does it also hang. To be honest this is the first time I have actually heard
of someone using INed, I would say what I think of it but I prefer to stay
away from holy wars :-}!

Disclaimer: I don't speak for LCC or IBM.

Jack F. Vogel			jackv at locus.com
AIX370 Technical Support	       - or -
Locus Computing Corp.		jackv at turnkey.TCC.COM