Mouse under Dos Merge 1.1

Peter Wu peter at CUNIXF.CC.COLUMBIA.EDU
Mon Jul 30 03:17:07 AEST 1990

In article <23992 at uflorida.cis.ufl.EDU> you write:

>	Summary says it all. There seems to be nothing in the Dos Merge
>	manual about attaching the mouse. Any clues?

As far as I remember ... they didn't change Dos Merge too much if at
all in 1.2 you just plug in the mouse and use it in any program that
needs it.  Of course you may have to load the microsoft mouse.com for
some programs.  I've used the mouse on several programs including cad
programs and mapping programs, and they work fine.

>	Thanks
>	Bill

Pedro Quien?