AIX PS/2 quota and getty

Tapio Lehtonen lehtonen at cs.Helsinki.FI
Mon Jul 30 11:47:23 AEST 1990

AIX PS/2 seems to have disk space quotas that can be set for individual
users.  I have learned that I am supposed to create a file named quota
to the root of every disk partition, but I am baffeled by no indication
of what to write to that file.  Somehow it should indicate those users
that have a quota on that particular partition and the size of that
quota.

Please send me an example of a quota file and perhaps even some
explanations.

Another problem: I need to initialize my moden on tty line differently
from the default. I tried to fgrep the strings from all files, but no
luck. I am prepared to patch the code, if only I can find what file to
patch. So, in what file is the code that sends Hayes commands to the
modem? Or, better yet, perhaps there is a text file from which those
commands are read?

If you plan to say RTFM, please be sure you can tell me which FM to R.
--
Tapio Lehtonen                        PHONE + 358 0 7084206
Dept. Comp. Sci., Univ. of Helsinki   TELEX 122785 TSK SF  FAX 708 4441