Request for new directions/ideas

Brian D. Horn brian at spica.la.locus.com
Fri Jun 1 04:20:13 AEST 1990

	We at LCC are in the position at this time to solicit new ideas
of what the "real" world would like to see in future releases/versions
of AIX or AIX add-on products.  This is not to say that all suggestions
will be adopted or that even if LCC likes them they will necessarily
be adopted, but if you do NOT forward your suggestions/requests then
the likelyhood of seeing them in future releases will be much lower.

	As such, LCC is opening up to this newsgroup a pathway by which
one can make requests.  If you think your idea is of general interest
to the newsgroup at large, please post it.  If not, please send directly
to the Reply-To address above.  Use your best judgement.  We are hoping to
hear what users really want!