Setting RT's SYSTEM timezone

Eddy J Gurney gurney at cpsin.cps.msu.edu
Sat Jun 9 00:12:43 AEST 1990

I've got a problem with our RT.  Apparently, when the Virtual Resource Manager
was installed, the internal clock/calendar was set WITHOUT the Daylight Savings
Time option turned on.  So currently, all our mail is timestamped an hour off
what it REALLY is.

I tried booting up the VRM Installtion/Maintenance disk and changing the time
(which on-screen), but as soon as I went to start up the normal OS, it reverted
back to the old time.

Is there any way to change the system time zone by some easy procedure?  Any
info would be MUCH appreciated.  Thanks.

(We're running version 2.2.1, by the way.  Does anybody know the status of
'gcc' v2.0?  How soon before it's out?)
--
Eddy J. Gurney, N8FPW -- gurney at frith.egr.msu.edu   OR   17158EJG at MSU.BITNET
                         (reachable via uucp also)