Byte Unix Benchmarks was <Re: RISC/6000 benchmark results>

Davin Yap davin at me.utoronto.ca
Thu Mar 15 11:12:43 AEST 1990

nghiem at ut-emx.UUCP (Alex Nghiem) writes:
>If anybody knows where I can ftp the Byte 2.1 benchmarks PLEASE
>let me know. Shawn at jdyx.UUCP tried to send the first shar of the benchmark
>to me several time ( Thanks Shawn. ) but it was consistently truncated
>by the mail system.

Yes, he sent them to me too, eventually, uuencoded.  It was cute, there
was a period (.) in the share file as the first and only character of a
line - eof as far as smtp is concerned :-)

They'll be in the ~ftp/pub directory as byteunix.tar.Z on
me.utoronto.ca shortly.  128.100.33.113 for those with
ignorant ftp - like me.

Davin
Leave nothing to         |   Davin Yap, Mechanical Engineering, U of Toronto
    the imagination of   |davin at me.utoronto.ca        davin at me.utoronto.bitnet
           those without.|         ...{pyramid,uunet}!utai!utme!davin