Dhrystone 2.0 timings

Edward Vielmetti emv at math.lsa.umich.edu
Tue Mar 6 14:18:28 AEST 1990

In article <3132 at d75.UUCP> jon at ireland.uucp (Jon Doran) writes:

   I believe that having slow memory cards installed will also drop
   the dhrystone numbers.  Lets make sure we are comparing the same
   configurations when we quote benchmarks...

Jon, could you clarify what you mean by "slow" memory cards ?
What are the part numbers for the slow cards (and how slow
are they), ditto for fast cards.  Is it just the speed of the
DRAMs or is there something else coming into play ?

--Ed
Edward Vielmetti, U of Michigan math dept.