Dhrystone 2.0 timings

Ed Clarke/10240000 clarke at acheron.uucp
Sun Mar 4 03:26:44 AEST 1990

>From article <1990Mar2.204943.13285 at ico.isc.com>, by rcd at ico.isc.com (Dick Dunn):
> Let's recheck things here.  Are you sure you got the clock speed right?
> The Dhrystone benchmarks depend on having the value HZ set properly (in 1.x
> it's in the code; in 2.x it's in the Makefile).  Please do a sanity check,

The current field release may have tons of debugging code in it.  We're
getting a new build weekly from Austin.  The one we put up yesterday made
gnu-emacs (X version) update the screen about five times faster than the
build we were replacing.

Where can I get Dhrystone 2.0 source?
--
Ed Clarke      | Happiness, n.  An agreeable sensation arising from
acheron!clarke | contemplating the misery of another. - Ambrose Bierce