Printing to laserwriter on Sun from A/UX

Dan Ehrlich ehrlich at psuvax1.cs.psu.edu
Sat Oct 20 01:15:34 AEST 1990

We have a couple of MACs that are running A/UX and we would like to be able
to print from the MAC to a laserwriter that is connected to a Sun 4/380S
serial port.  We bought KSpool from MtXinu only to discover that it will
not work if the machine you want to run it on has more than one ethernet
interface.

So I am looking for an alternative.  Will CAP do what I want?  Does anyone
else have a suggestion as to how I should proceed?

Please reply to me via e-mail.  I do not often read these groups, but will
check them from time to time.

Thanks in advance.

--
Dan Ehrlich <ehrlich at cs.psu.edu>/Voice: +1 814 863 1142/FAX: +1 814 865 3176