TeX/LaTeX on RS6000

Jeanne Leclair leclair at chamois.cs.uiowa.edu
Tue Oct 2 01:10:37 AEST 1990

Sorry for the duplicate request but my RS6000 clobbered my mail this morning
(I hit a ' with the d for delete and it deleted everything---I didn't realize
that until I q'ed out of mail...)

Anyway, part of what got deleted were a couple of responses to my request
to hear from anyone with TeX/LaTeX running on an RS6000.  Also deleted were
a couple requests to hear what I found out---don't worry about those;  I plan
to post to this group when I get it built.  The 2 folks I need to hear from
again said they got it running on their RS6000s.  One was from North Carolina
and had 2.95 running, one had 3.0 running on a demo machine a few months back.

Would you 2 folks please contact me again so I have your addresses?

Thanks---sorry for the inconvenience (one of these had sent me instructions
on building 2.95---those instructions, including a site.h file were in my
mail...)

Jeanne Leclair
leclair at chamois.cs.uiowa.edu