Blasted 8 digit error codes!

Frank Feuerbacher frank at gremlin.austin.ibm.com
Tue Oct 9 00:15:29 AEST 1990

> Yes this was the problem.  I changed it and now I am a happy.  However I
> noticed that pcsim does not work correctly with the LANG set to C.
> (I get this error: ERROR: NLS message catalog missing.)  Change back to
> En_US and it works fine.  Are there any other programs that will break if
> I set my LANG to C??

I hope that you took the time to call this problem in.  I do not know if it
has been reported or fixed.  You may be helping someone else (and yourself)
by letting the problem be known to the right people.

Thanx.

- Frank Feuerbacher

Disclaimer: I don't speak for my employer and they don't speak for me.