UIL for RISC System/6000

Alan Phillips alan at snoopy.net.com
Tue Oct 23 11:12:32 AEST 1990

Well, I have heard differing stories about if/when I should be able to get my
hands on UIL (User Interface Language) for the Risc System/6000.  Has anyone
out there got the bottom line on this?  I am working on a project in which
some of the developers are using UIL on the SPARC for their UI development.
So, we cannot use this code on the RISC System/6000 until we get UIL.
I would like to avoid having to get the source and compile it, if possible.

If anyone has any information on this and could e-mail it to me, I would
appreciate it.

Alan
Alan Phillips 					Phone: (415) 780-4477
IBM Comm. Sys., RTP, N.C.
internet: alan at snoopy.net.com 			UUCP: ...ames!unet!snoopy!alan
IBM-VNET: ALANKP at RALVM11