email into ibm

Steve Monson monson at diablo.amd.com
Thu Oct 4 05:59:59 AEST 1990

All you friendly and mail-knowledgeable IBMers there:

I no longer work at IBM, but would like to send some email to someone
there. If I want to send email to CMS user "WHO" on machine "WHERE", can I
send it to

cs.utexas.edu!ibmchs!auschs!ausvme!WHERE!WHO

or is there a more convoluted way to get there? And if you can answer that,
can you also say how they can reply, using CMS's SENDNOTE command? I very
much doubt they have access to an AIX machine.

Thanks (I hope)
Steve Monson
monson at diablo.amd.com
--
Bad writing is only bad when it thinks it is good or, worse, doesn't care.
				     Scott Rice