ftp sites (RS6000)

Kevin Fenzi kfenzi at nmsu.edu
Sun Oct 21 05:51:59 AEST 1990

Are there any anonymous ftp sites out there with binaries of things
ported over to the RS6000? If there isn't, then perhaps someone could
start one. Then packages that are difficult to port can be compiled
only once by some poor soul and be avalable to all. If there already
is such a site, then I would be happy to add some things I have
ported. :)
Reply by e-mail and I will post a summary to the net. (If there is any
interest)
thanks,

kevin
Kevin Fenzi	| INTERNET: kfenzi at dante.nmsu.edu
1805 S. Solano	|Small Systems,		|{1. Death is good}
Las Cruces, NM	|Computer Center.	|{2. Death is Desireable}
88001		|New Mexico State U.	|{3. Espouse the cause of Death}