Installing 1.2 on a PS/2

HAAS hh2 at prism.gatech.EDU
Sat Oct 6 08:19:55 AEST 1990

I'm running 1.2 right now. Have installed it twice. I'm sitting on the TWENTY
disk update that I just received, but am not sure that I want to waste my
entire weekend applying it for EACH lpp. AIX ON TAPE! (oh, and please don't
forget the internal tape backup, IBM).

I am also running TCP/IP. It works fine, except . . . there is an OS bug
that will not let you connect outside your domain. I have no clue as to
when IBM plans to fix this one. I am NOT using TCF.

There is light. Post a few more details and maybe SOMEONE can figure out what's
going wrong.

Harry
--
Harry Haas  GTRI/RIDL/DB         "What makes it DO that!?" - Bones
uucp:	  ...!{decvax,hplabs,ncar,purdue,rutgers}!gatech!prism!hh2